How to join ALTO
There are many benefits to becoming a member of ALTO. We look forward to welcoming you to our community!
1. First, please apply online to submit your initial application.
2. Once you have completed the online registration form, our Association Manager will contact you regarding the entry criteria you need to meet and with further information on the full application process.
3. Submit your answers to the entry criteria plus recommendations from two Full Members of ALTO.
4. Our Association Manager will keep you informed as to the status of your application.
We have three membership categories within ALTO:
Associate Trading Membership
Associate Non-Trading Membership
Annual Membership Fees
We strive to keep membership fees as affordable as possible. Our fees have been raised in January 2018 only by 4% after 3 years of keeping the rates at the same level.
For new members joining the association, there is a first year pro rata membership fee reduction as per the table below:
How to Pay Your Membership Fee
There are two ways to complete payment of your membership fee:
1. You can make payment to ALTO via this link and follow the instructions.
Our partnership with StudyPay means that you only need to make a local payment in your own local currency to a local, in-country bank account. The transaction fee is set at £2 (or the equivalent) and there will be no other transaction deductions.
2. If you are paying from a country that is not part of the StudyPay network, please make your payment by international bank transfer to the bank details below. Only EUR payment is accepted; other currencies will be returned to the sender:
Account name: Baydonhill Plc
Address: 160 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1HW, United Kingdom
Account number: 5546 4151
IBAN: GB39 BOFI 9023 9755 4641 51
Bank: Bank of Ireland
Address: 1 Donegal Square South, BT1 5LR Belfast, United Kingdom
Please use our client number 133209 and your invoice number as the payment reference.