Dear All, I hope all is well with you.
If you follow our news you know that we held our 25th anniversary conference in Istanbul earlier in May and I would like to invite you to read more about this amazing and successful leadership event below.
As part of the 25th anniversary celebrations ALTO launched a new logo: ALTO Where Leaders Meet. This reflects the whole community of decision makers the association gathers, coming not only from language travel, but from a wider range of academic course providers, high schools and universities and agencies that specialise in academic study abroad. We have already invited our members to start using the new logo, if you missed that message and you are an ALTO member please contact me.
Headlines from this newsletter:
– ALTO 25th Anniversary Conference Istanbul – event summary and video clip
– Turkey and Syria Earthquake Fundraiser and artwork donation at the Istanbul conference
– Welcome to new ALTO members in Q2
– Join ALTO’s leadership community and take advantage of the top level professional development and senior level networking opportunities we offer
– #ALTOcpd London members’ event on Monday 4th September featuring Matthew Syed: Rebel Ideas
– Forming the foundation of ALTO Vision2030
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best, Reka
ALTO Association Manager