Why should I join ALTO?
Being a member of ALTO opens the doors to the best in the industry.
ALTO brings together top-notch names in language and educational travel, creating opportunities for you to forge relationships with senior-level executives and engage in high-level knowledge sharing, brainstorming, and idea exchange.
The association provides interactive events several times a year, offering members a chance to openly discuss current challenges and opportunities for growth in the educational travel industry. ALTO also invites high-profile guest speakers to conduct thought-provoking seminars and educational workshops.
The association’s aim is to offer continuous value to its members. ALTO members enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Free entrance or discounted registration rates to networking and professional development events.
- Special offers from our Associate Trading Members (see below).
- Boost your brand by becoming part of a well-respected community of leaders and decision makers in the educational travel industry.
- Showcase your connections and status through the use of the ALTO logo on your marketing materials.
- Accurate and pertinent industry data to help you in your strategic planning
- 24/7 access to the online members’ area where you can watch the video recordings and access materials from previous leadership seminars, as well as network online with fellow ALTO members.
The ALTO Board is also committed to:
- Fostering an awareness of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) and sustainability amongst members through various educational seminars.
- Attracting and developing the leaders of tomorrow so as to ensure the succession, sustainability and growth of our industry.
- Working with national and international associations to help provide them with a global perspective on the industry (we have 18 association members).
- Raising the international profile of the language and educational travel industry within the global economy through benchmarking.
Special offers for members
In addition to the benefits above, we are happy to extend the following special offers listed below from our Associate Trading Members.
We started to update our special offers for 2023, NEW OFFERS IN BOLD BELOW. We will keep posting new offers here, thank you for your understanding.
When you add up these discounts, your savings are actually higher than the cost of membership!
For example: (scroll down for detailed information)
|ST Alphe 2023 and ST Magazine
Extra 15% off any Alphe booking, including 342s
Extra 15% off any advert or series booking on top of existing series discounts in ST Magazine
|Up to 6800 EUR
Up to 35000 EUR
Discounted ICEF Berlin 2020 Registration 3700 EUR +10% from ICEF Monitor adverts
20% discount on adverts
|Book & Learn – new client offer for Agents!
25% from membership fees
1 year free price calculator/course finder tool on website
| 120 EUR
|TOTAL SAVINGS – AGENTS
TOTAL SAVINGS – SCHOOLS
As a reminder, our annual fees are only 1550 EUR, and by joining, you’ll save approx. 1500 EUR as a school or 2460 EUR as an agent!
Special Offers for Members
ST Alphe Conferences & ST Magazine
- Extra 15% off any ST Alphe booking, including 342s, booked before end of February 2023.
- Extra 15% off any advert or series booking booked before the end of February 2023, on top of existing series discounts (up to 47.5% discount for ALTO members for a series of 12 ads)
- Offer valid until 28/02/2023.
- Contact: Jenny Fennelly