Why should I join ALTO?
Being a member of ALTO opens the doors to the best in the industry.
ALTO brings together top-notch names in language and educational travel, creating opportunities for you to forge relationships with senior-level executives and engage in high-level knowledge sharing, brainstorming, and idea exchange.
The association provides interactive events several times a year, offering members a chance to openly discuss current challenges and opportunities for growth in the educational travel industry. ALTO also invites high-profile guest speakers to conduct thought-provoking seminars and educational workshops.
The association’s aim is to offer continuous value to its members. ALTO members enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Free entrance or discounted registration rates to networking and professional development events.
- Special offers from our Associate Trading Members (see below).
- Boost your brand by becoming part of a well-respected community of leaders and decision makers in the educational travel industry.
- Showcase your connections and status through the use of the ALTO logo on your marketing materials.
- Accurate and pertinent industry data to help you in your strategic planning
- 24/7 access to the online members’ area where you can watch the video recordings and access materials from previous leadership seminars, as well as network online with fellow ALTO members.
The ALTO Board is also committed to:
- Fostering an awareness of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability amongst members through various educational seminars.
- Attracting and developing the leaders of tomorrow so as to ensure the succession, sustainability and growth of our industry.
- Working with national and international associations to help provide them with a global perspective on the industry (we have 18 association members).
- Raising the international profile of the language and educational travel industry within the global economy through benchmarking.
Special offers for members
In addition to the benefits above, we are happy to extend the following special offers listed below from our Associate Trading Members.
When you add up these discounts, your savings are actually higher than the cost of membership!
|ST Alphe Conferences
20% off ST Alphe UK + 5% new client discount
Discounted ICEF Berlin 2019 Registration 3700 EUR
|Save 150 EUR on CourseFinders.com||150 EUR|
|The PIE 20% on adverts||200 EUR|
|TOTAL SAVINGS||1650 EUR|
As a reminder, our annual fees are only 1550 EUR, and by joining, you’ll save at least 1650 EUR!
Special Offers for Members
ICEF & Course Finders
- Save 700 Euros – book the ICEF Berlin Workshop 2019 at a special ALTO educator’s rate of 3700 EUR.
- Buy 500 Euros credit and receive 750 on coursefinders.com.
- New! Buy an annual subscription for 480 Euros and all your price data will be uploaded for free.
- Offer valid until 31/03/2019 see details on this flyer.
- Read more: Harald Kreiner, ICEF GmbH
- 20% discount on advertising with The PIE in The PIE Weekly, The PIE News and The PIE Review.
- Offer valid until 31/03/2019.
- Contact: Jane Gilham, The PIE
ST Alphe Conferences & ST Magazine
- Guaranteed 20% off ST Alphe UK, Secondary Focus Frankfurt, Russia, Korea, Japan 2019
- Guaranteed 10% off ST Aphe Spain, Asia, Taiwan, Secondary Focus Hong Kong, Istanbul, Brazil and Secondary Focus London 2019
- New clients will also receive an additional 5% new client discount!
- ALTO members are also eligible for our “3 for 2” discount – book 2 events and your 3rd is completely FREE!
- Offer valid until 23/11/2018.
- Contact: Ashley Rees
- One flyer sent with an issue of STM to 7000 agents for £ 2,187 up to 10g
- Double size me! One advert upgraded with a set of 3 booked.
- Buy 3 weeks get one free banner on our weekly eshot Newsletter to all agents for £ 1500
- Contact: Jenny +44 (0)207 440 4029 / email@example.com