2020 is drawing to an end – a big sigh across the globe – and we all look forward to a brighter 2021 with the vaccination plans rolling out albeit at different speed in different countries: we’ll all get there!
We’ve said this before and will talk about it for many years to come (right after the unavoidable 6-12 months of “let’s not mention 2020 ever again”) this year has been devastating, it has brought unimaginable changes to our lives and has challenged our businesses, forcing us to make difficult decisions: rest assured we’ve all been there!
Our sincere hope is that you found support and strength in ALTO uniting the international education industry throughout this extraordinary year packed with innovative ideas and projects. If you’re not a member of the ALTO family yet, contact our Association Manager, Reka Lenart to help you through the application process.
Headlines from the newsletter:
- Celebrating 10 years of the re-invented independent ALTO
- ALTO Online: An Industry United AGM, CPD and networking moved to online
- ALTO Pulse Q42020 – recovery and sustainability projection
- Drawing ALTO’s futures – webinar by Richard Jaimes and Konstantinos Manginis February 2021
- Rome conference 7th-9th May 2021 registration open
- Season’s greetings from the ALTO Board
The Team and Board of ALTO wish you all the best for Christmas and a Safe and Prosperous 2021!