This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Southbourne School of English is a family run school that was established in 1966. It is located in a beautiful residential area of Bournemouth where young families and professionals live. It is in a friendly, safe and clean area and is on very good bus routes, and close to a railway station. It is only a short walk from the local high street and 10 minutes to the beautiful beach, which is one of the longest sandy beaches in England. All our hosts are within walking distance of the school.
• Our year round main school and summer residential centre are within easy walking distance of each other
• We are a 10 minute walk away from the award winning Southbourne beach. Also nearby, Bournemouth beach was voted best beach in Britain in 2018 and 2019 by TripAdvisor
• We are a member of Quality English and now IALC (one of only two IALC-accredited schools in Bournemouth) and the only school to offer junior courses
• We offer adult courses (age 16+) year round and junior courses (age 9-16) during spring and summer. Including our residential course which runs up to 4 weeks from July – August
• All of our homestay accommodation is within walking distance of the school and is checked, arranged and managed by our full time Accommodation Officer
• We pride ourselves on our nationality mix, which is why we welcome students from over 50 nationalities every year