Dear All, I hope you’re well.
The first post-pandemic high season is coming to an end and the latest news stories suggest that we can look forward to a busy marketing season in international education with face-to-face events this autumn.
The summer season was not without challenges and we would like to invite our members to join the association’s full day professional development and networking event on 5th September where you can discuss your experience with fellow leaders. The #ALTOcpd London2022 event is free of charge for 2 people/ member organisation, please register below.
Talking about face-to-face events, I look forward to seeing many of you at the ST Alphe UK workshop next week. ALTO won’t form a “village” from association members but you can look out for the ALTO info sheet on our members’ tables: 45 of them will be represented at the event.
I will sit at the ALTO table EX45 on the Upper floor, please find me on your meeting manager or come to my table for a chat, it will be great to catch up!
In this Newsletter:
- Members’ event: #ALTOcpd London 5th September 2022
- Welcome to new ALTO members in Q3
- ALTO Trends Barometer – join the project and gain measurable insight
- ALTO Best Practice Guidelines – more associations recommend the guidelines to their members
- ALTO conference Rome 2022 – we still love the conference video!
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about our events, projects or membership entry criteria.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards, Reka
ALTO Association Manager